Sunday, March 22, 2009

Thunder in the Desert

Jim loves the Thunderbirds. When he found out they were at Luke Air Force Base this weekend we couldn't miss it.

Jamie and Kara went with us. Although I know us girls are great fun, it was nice for the boys to be able to go off and talk airplanes, engines, models, and all that fun stuff.


Kara, Randi, and I had fun looking at the pretty paint jobs, cool designs, and basic girl things.


I will admit watching the Thunderbirds was the highlight of the day.

We all had a lot of fun!!!

3 comments:

Kara said...

thanks for asking us to come. We had a lot of fun.

danandcami said...

I use to love when the Thunderbirds would come to Cheyenne and then if we were ever lucky enough to catch them if they were in Colorado Springs. Sounds like a fun day!

Kara said...

Crystal where did you get your cute background?