Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I'm Famous!!

I am famous! LOL My friend has blogged about me. You should check it out! Go on! I'll wait.




Now that you are back and probably a bit confused, I will explain. I was the last person she talked about. My Dad died last week.

I spent the week organizing the kids and making reservations for our flight, car, and hotel with a rock in my stomach. I wasn't sure if I should or even wanted to go to the funeral. The anxiety was getting the best of me and the tears just wouldn't stop.

Tiffany showed up that day with a loaf of bread and a smile. After talking for a few minutes she asked if she could share my loss with a friend. At that point I had no secrets left, what could it hurt. She gave me a hug and was on her way. Just minutes after she left Heather called me. She was just what I needed. She dried my tears and gave me the strength and courage to attend my Dad's funeral with my head held high and a smile to carry me through no matter what happened.

In Memory of

Gary Morris
January 9, 2010

Thanks Tiffany and Heather! I couldn't have done it without you!

No comments: