Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Due West

Monday night, for Family Home Evening, we went to see The Nashville Tribute Band and Due West concert.


After the concert we had an opportunity to meet the singers.  


It was disappointing because it was so dark and I was using my phone, I just didn't get a great picture!


I have told my kids a lot about Brad.  He grew up around the corner from me and we had similar family situations.  He was a great kid and I am happy they were able to meet him.  What an amazing man he has grown up to be.

This picture ended up ok but I only got part of Ryder.  Poor thing was trying to be taller!!!  I just couldn't see very well.  I wish some of my other pictures would have turned out.  Jim was excited to introduce Ryder and shake the hand of Dan Truman with Diamond Rio.

What a fun evening!

1 comment:

Denver and Megan said...

We got to go to a Due West Concert too! They came to Thatcher! Aren't they soo Good?