The next morning he woke up and said he still wasn't feeling well. He took a shower and pointed out that the small sore was now a large sore. I called a doctor that told me to take him back to the ER. Really? Aren't we done with that? After all, he is still on IV antibiotics. So, I thought we needed a second opinion (as always) and called his Infectious Disease Dr to inquire about it. He told me he would meet us at the ER. Shortly after arriving he was quickly started on 3 different antibiotics and admitted again.
This time he enjoyed around the clock mixed drinks again, sweet nurses that were concerned for his health saying "Mr. James, Mr. James, wake up, I need to scan your arm band."
More yummy food (Thanks to Mike, again),
creative artists planning their next master piece (surgery), developed a love/hate relationship with tape (mostly hate),
and a cute girl he stole a kiss from.
What lengths will he go to, to be pampered.




No comments:
Post a Comment