Thursday, July 28, 2011

Ella goes to school

I often question my sanity and today was no different.

My bright 4 year old needed more than just playing with Mom all day.  So I had her tested for early entry Kindergarten.  Frankly in the middle of summer it seemed like forever away and it wouldn't be a big deal.

Then the acceptance letter came...  and I cried.

Then I needed to turn in her registration forms...  and I cried.

Then the first day of school came...  and I couldn't stop crying.


This is my baby ready to go to school.

The day was long, quiet, and uneventful for me but I am sure it was an amazing adventure for her.


She came home happy and loved every minute of it!


The next day she got to ride the bus.


I found out that I am not the only one that follows the bus.


Her big brother helped her out the first few days.


He even makes sure she gets home


I made it through the first couple of days.  

I hope I can make it through the year.

No comments: