Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Randi's Arm Update

We went to see Randi's Orthopedic Surgeon this morning. The x-ray showed that the bones had slipped back to where they were. She is scheduled to go in for surgery tomorrow (Wednesday) morning.

I keep trying to remind her that there are some good parts to this...
  • She will get a shorter cast (only to the elbow)
  • No more sling (although I have made her a couple of very cute ones)
  • She doesn't have to worry about it slipping again
  • It will start feeling better!!!
  • Mom won't take her skating again for a while!

While we were there I had the doctor look at Ryder's finger. It has gotten a bit better but still sore. He took an x-ray of it and said he looks ok! Must have just sprained it pretty good. YEA!!!

1 comment:

danandcami said...

Randi we are thinking of you! Hope all goes well!