Randi is another year older!

For years I have wanted to make her a butterfly cake, but there was always something she wanted more. This year, she asked for a butterfly cake. I was so excited!!! She was happy with it also!

She couldn't wait to get to her presents. It took her a minute figure out that this one was real and not just a trick.

Isn't the look on her face cute? When she finally started to believe it was what she thought it was AND real... all she could do was look at her Dad with this look. Only fitting since he had told her there was no way she would ever get a cell phone in his life time.

She played with it all day. Poor Kara was probably tired of her.
1 comment:
Crystal!! You guys have the CUTEST cakes. I would have no idea how to do that. You are an awesome mom. Happy Birthday Randi.
Post a Comment