Monday, May 3, 2010

I love to see the Temple

Our family traveled to Thatcher to see the Gila Valley Temple over the weekend.

We enjoyed a short video and a tour of the Temple.  What a beautiful place.

We spent the night at Uncle Jim and Aunt Lynn's house (who the kids have adopted as their Papa and Grandma). 

Uncle Jim (Papa) made us waffles for breakfast

What a treat!

They were so Yummy!!!

Becki and her kids came to enjoy the yummy waffles also

Isn't it cool when you can eat your breakfast in a wheel barrow


and monkey around between bites.

What a fun weekend!

3 comments:

danandcami said...

What a beautiful temple and awesome experience. Those waffles look delicious, and what an iteresting waffle iron.

Denver and Megan said...

We just live around the corner from Uncle Jim! Well I guess its about a mile from there. I'm so glad you guys got to see the temple! We are so excited for it to open!

Carol said...

the pic of the temple is just absolutely gorgeous and your waffles are making me hungry.